Zyrnolink Header



Tuesday 10 July 2012

My experience with a masturbator

This is my experience with a female masturbator.

I visited our family friend sometime in 2010 at Ekwulobia, Anambra State, Nigeria. There, I met a young lady of about 24 yrs old, by physical description she is fair in complexion, normal in body physique, and about 5.2ft tall. It was about 7:14pm, the PHCN power supply didn't help matters, because there was no power supply at the hour. We were three of us staying at a verander for ease of access to fresh air. So the lady, and another little girl of about 12 yrs old with me were there at the verander. Others were busy at the opposite side, sorting things out in form of discussions. The two females were on a mat, while me being an internet addict was busy with my symbian phone, surfing the net was the order of the hour.

The lady in question wrapped herself with a bedspread, while the other was busy digging it out with her classwork near an ignited lantern. Then me being super sensitive noticed her as she was busy rotating from one side to the other, but i thought she is trying to suit herself on the mat. I occupied a plastic chair of about 3 ft from the mat. I was busy chatting with my facebook friends via e-buddy.

She quietly lowered the rays of the lantern, by now the little girl had gone to sleep. Being covered with a bedspread, she quietly slipped her hands down to her genitals, and i still watched her to notice what she was doing, but she aired no clue. Can you imagine that her hands were busy down there up to 8 minutes. She quickly noticed that i may be watching her, she twisted her neck and stared at me for about 2 secs, but before she could twist her head towards me, i backed off. At this time, i wanted to know if she will slip her hands down there again, but to my utmost suprise she did as i insinuated. I now switched off from my chat and called her by her name, but she pretended as if she was dressing the bedspread to suit herself. My full perception was that she is masturbating. I later cautioned her, and reminded her of the health implications.

You can also check on the 30 characteristics of a masturbator. There are also tips on how to quit masturbation.
For enquiries, you can reach 'Ucheonye Nzubechi.

No comments:

Post a Comment